Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day Open House

Today we had, as the title of this post informs you, our New Year's day open house. We've done it every year for as long as I can remember.
My friends and I were initially messing around with technology up in my room. Then, slightly bored by the aimlessness of it, we took a short walk outside. Then we came back and somehow the party turned to roughhousing. Although it was still enjoyable, it was a bit brutal at times. Basically we were all doing various things, and people were messing around on my typewriter then trying to hide what they wrote and it turned into a whole mess. Finally it ended and we returned to eating candy and playing games and messing around with the computers. Then everybody slowly trickled out. A very good New Year's party all in all.
I know this post is really unedited, but there really isn't much to write. It was an open house which mainly consisted of random spur-of-the-moment actions. And eating all the food.
Probably one of my best New Year's days ever. Thanks to all my friends for making it that way!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo a little bird told me that you wrote this late at night? Or perhaps early in the morning is a better word ^_^ Great post as usual

    ReplyDelete