Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's with my buddies

I have borrowed my friend's computer for the moment. We are that obsessed with technology - we bring laptops to sleepovers.
Basically, it is the early hours of New Year's day, even though the blogger time might not show it because my account time is messed-up. At midnight, we opened a bottle of sparkling cider (miserably failing and having to use no less than three bottle openers). I am extraordinarily hyper. I really think there was something in those lemon squares, but it might be just sugar. My friends and I are like that, although I am the most susceptible to sugar. We have the strangest sense of humor - we find very eccentric things funny. I hadn't really realized that until today, or rather tonight, or - well - morning? I'm tiredly hyper. Don't ask me to figure this out.
Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR! May it be better than the last!

---
I asked my friends to come over here and read my post to see if I should change anything, but they're just sitting on the pool table watching gruesome YouTube videos and listening to music on their iPhones. This is my life. Wince.
---
And now I read that out loud to them. They didn't even listen. Just laughing at their iPhones. Double wince.
---
Finally they listened to me. I told them they were included in my blog post, not necessarily in a good way. Then they looked back at their iPhones.

No comments:

Post a Comment