Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Drawing and Why It Is Annoying

My friend's birthday is coming up and I decided to draw her.

Hmmh.

I am referring to three pictures. And I still cannot get it right.

Don't get me wrong, I love art and I love drawing. But the thing that I am worst at drawing is faces. Yes, exactly the thing that I set out to do.

I have, of course, improved greatly since I decided against drawing faces whenever possible. One summer at art camp, our teacher taught us to draw ourselves accurately. I actually captured myself fairly alright. But somehow, I am having, shall we call it, extreme difficulty getting this thing to look like her. Extreme difficulty leads to frustration.

But I WILL NOT GIVE UP. (That's what I've been telling myself since I started. It works.)

Cups of tea: 26

No comments:

Post a Comment