Friday, December 30, 2011

Nutcracker!

Yes, that was what I did with my evening.
We were running a bit late, so I was rushing ahead of everyone as I always do when I feel pressed for time. And I was freezing because I was wearing a dress and no tights and it was cold. Besides, I know the way from the parking garage to the theater by heart. I've been to that many Boston Ballet performances.
This was the first time in a few years that I've been to Nutcracker, even though the production is the same. The coolest thing this year was that I recognized many of the children (and there are a lot of children) in the cast, including Clara. It's really cool to see someone that you know in the studio go onstage. And they all did a wonderful job. It was an amazing excursion.
Congratulations to all of Cast B!

No comments:

Post a Comment