Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holidays and Excitedness

I'm much more relaxed about the holidays now, partly because I slept nine hours last night (instead of my usual seven) and partly because I have realized how awesome the holiday season is.
It kind of just crept up on me this year - I didn't fully realize that it was the holiday season until, well, yesterday, when we didn't get any homework and spent half the classes doing nothing, just chatting. In fifth period French we watched Tintin (not the new movie). In last period math I was singing and laughing with my friend Betty, who was my partner on a project. We had already handed ours in and all we were doing was figuring out the calculators that we were supposed to be using to check our math. That was what most of the classes of the day were like. In short, one of the best school days you could hope for.
Cheers, guys, and happy holidays!

2 comments: