Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Going and going and going and going and going and going

Lately I've been feeling like I'm just going and going and going without ever getting anywhere. It's like I'm going on the same circular track and I'm just starting to notice it. All day long, I have this horrible feeling of dejà-vu, like this is something that has happened before. And I feel like it's happened a lot.
It's times like these when my depression was at its worst. I felt like this all the time last year, like I was just existing in circles. My life felt like a trap.
So here I am, at home, supposed to be doing my homework and feeling horrid. And now I don't know what to type, because everything I do is like I've done it before.
And I'm still unexcited for the holidays, especially because I have to clean my room as well as pack. So. Yay, unexcitability. Isn't this so (not) lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment