Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Why the Hour Hand is Important

Today I woke up, looked at my watch. I thought it was seven thirty.

Then I started freaking out over the fact that I'd totally forgotten over my sort of large amount of grammar homework and rushed through it. By the time I was done, I thought it was 8:10. I took a rushed shower and packed up all my stuff, running back and forth between my room and the living room, finding everything. "I'm gonna be late," I moaned, noticing that it was now "8:30."

"It's seven thirty, isn't it?" my mom said. "I'm not making it up, am I?"

I looked at the clock. Seven thirty, staring me in the face. I had woken up at six thirty.

So, let this be a lesson to you all - look at the hour hand, it's just as important as the other one. Now I will proceed to go through my day on one less hour of sleep. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment