Thursday, February 9, 2012

Survey

So in my disgusting ill state I have been poking around blogger for people who have similar interests. I found many, and my "following" list is growing.

In any case, I also found this survey and I'm going to fill it out. Here goes...

1. Do you have any pets? 
Nope. My brother used to have two fish, but they died after extraordinarily long lives. Rest in Awesome, Magic and Yafo. (The names sound better in Hebrew, okay?)


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My safrut (literature) notebook, a box of tissues, and a not-yet-working wall clock.

3. What's the weather like right now?
Moderately warm. I am not going to move in order to find out.


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yeah, no. No driving at age thirteen, unfortunately. Or fortunately, for the rest of the world. And that question has a grammar mistake: If so *COMMA* have you crashed?


5. What time did you wake up this morning?
7:35 am.

6. When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday morning. But I'm taking a shower this evening.


7. What was the last movie you saw?
Ah, err...I don't remember. I think it was "The Wave," but that was over a month ago. I don't watch many movies.


8. What does your last text message say?
"Goodnight." Very boring, I know. But the time difference makes it so - I can only talk or message or text them when it's 10 pm or so here.


9. What's your ringtone?
Nokia tune, guitar style.


10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Well, seeing as I am in a different country than the one I was born in at the moment, yes. The list (other than US) is:

Israel
England (UK)
France
Germany
Italy

11. Do you like sushi?
Yes. It's delicious.


12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I don't buy groceries. But at the moment, my parents buy them mainly at the nearby-supermarket-which-I-have-never-been-in and some other bakeries around the city.


13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No. But it could be of use.


14. How many siblings do you have?
One brother. The very same one whose cold I have.


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Seeing as none of them are mine, in our house back in the US we have 3 laptops, a (very very old) desktop, and an iPad, which is sort of a computer, right?


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
14. But that's in over half a year.


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
No. But I suppose I will eventually - both my parents wear glasses.


18. Do you color your hair?
No. My hair has a reputation for being the puffiest/frizziest/curliest in the school. It would not look good dyed.


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Buy will grayson will grayson (purposely uncapitalized) by John Green and perhaps The Mysterious Mr. Quin by Agatha Christie.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, because I was stressed. And the night before that, because I missed my buddies.


21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Anything, really. Anything that fits.


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers.


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
No. I plan to, though.


24. What is your eye color?
Brown. Nothing else. Just very dark brown.


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I haven't really tasted Pepsi and I don't really like Coke, so no. It's probably best if I don't get any caffeine or anything stronger than sugar inside me. As my friend said, I "would take flight." But I am obsessed with heavily sugared herbal tea. No caffeine. Enough sugar to be equivalent, though.

3 comments:

  1. will grayson will grayson is a great book. I hope you enjoy it. Have you read TFIOS yet?
    I loved your answers, by the way. And the grammar correction. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed WGWG, but I absolutely loved TFiOS. :)

      I love all the surveys you do!

      Delete
  2. Haha :) Very humorous Shira, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete