Friday, August 10, 2012

Retainersh: the follow-up

If you didn't know, I have retainers, which is why my teeth are still straight.

I haven't been wearing it 24/7 like I should, so I have been absolutely terrified of this appointment.

So we get there. My brother goes first. He's fine. I am getting more and more nervous.

I go and sit in the chair and she comes and looks and says "Oh, looking good! It would have looked better if you could have seen an orthodontist in the past six months, but it's very good."

At which point I sighed with relief. I had been so incredibly scared that she would speak to me in the way that makes you want to cry and scream "I'm sorry! I have failed you! I shall never fail you again!"

So she made some adjustments and now it fits perfectly and I am very happy.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment