Thursday, May 31, 2012

You Shall Not Run

So I've found that when I sit in one place and do nothing (specifically, while watching YouTube or Doctor Who or reading) my nose runs less.

I am resolved to move as little as possible today. Not that that's a major deviation from what I normally do when provided with a computer and a library and some art stuff.

By the way, has anyone else realized the irony of saying that "feet smell" and "noses run?" No? Okay, fine, I'm alone.

Though I would like to mention that when the great lexicographer Samuel Johnson was told by a lady that he "smelled," he said, "No, madam: you smell; I stink." There you go, nice tidbit of knowledge for you. Now you should probably go look up "lexicographer," because in all respect you probably don't know what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment