Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lacking Something to Do

Me: Homework.
Me: Is boring.
Me: You haven't done any today.
Me: True.
Me: Do you have any today?
Me: Maybe.
Me: Go check.
Me: No.
Me: Do you have anything else to do?
Me: Can't you see I'm blogging?
Me: For the sake of doing something, yeah.
Me: I'm blogging. Very diligently.
Me: Right. Of course you are.
Me: Hey!
Me: I wasn't disagreeing.
Me: Shut up.
Me:
Me: Lovely, now I've got no one to talk to.
Me: Like you had anyone in the first place.
Me: Hey! You should be the first to assert that talking to yourself is fun.
Me: Why me? You should be the first one. I'm the voice of reason. I don't deal with such frivolity.
Me: Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. Reason takes all the fun out of life.
Me: I heard that!
Me: Of course you did. We're both in the same brain.
Me: Who's reasoning now?
Me:
Me:
Me: Fine, I'll go check.

Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I DO THAT EXACT SAME THING

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i do that all the time also

    ReplyDelete
  3. To reiterate almost exactly what the other commenters said: I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete