Thursday, April 5, 2012

Talking to Myself

Okay. So it's vacation and I'm being a recluse in my room again.

I'm supposed to be doing my history project on the US Constitution, but it is one of the most annoying things I've ever laid eyes on. And there's also that geography paper and the English homework and the French material I should be learning - yeah. I've got a lot to do. And a lot of time to be spent on Wikipedia - that's where I'm getting my Constitution info. I don't freaking care if it's "unreliable." I just need to get the damn thing done. Although, I will end up having some more work translating from English to Hebrew. I'm not particularly good at that. Oh, the joys of being bilingual.

Me: Go do your history project.
Me: But I don't wanna!
Me: Just get it done.
Me: *dramatic sigh*
Me: It's due tomorrow.
Me: *withering look*
Me: GET OFF OF YOUTUBE!
Me: But the video is only two minutes more!
Me: But you have a history project due tomorrow!
Me: But I don't wanna!
Me: Get off YouTube. Now.
Me: Music helps me concentrate.
Me: No, it doesn't, you idiot. Music distracts you.
Me: I can multitask.
Me: No, you can't.
Me: Why am I talking to myself?
Me: I'm tired of typing "me."
Moi: Is this better?
Me: Just go do your history project.

No comments:

Post a Comment