Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday

Today is Saturday! Oh yeah!

Saturdays are special because they are my one day off. It's like a treat. I don't mind my one-day weekends so much anymore, since what the heck, at least I have a day! And the school schedule here makes some sense, so that's nice. And I do enjoy going to school, I just despise homework.

This morning my family and I went to Independence Park, which is a park overlooking the sea. From there we went down the path to the marina and had a look at the yachts. We walked across the beaches, which today were absolutely chock-full of people playing volleyball and sunbathing and surfing and sailing. Everyone loves a warm Saturday.

After that, we walked back up the street to my cousins', where we ate lunch. My aunt was watching Sherlock, which I've wanted to watch ever since I heard that Steven Moffatt, the head writer of Doctor Who, is one of the creators. So I watched an episode and a half of season one with her, which I found exceedingly interesting. I would definitely recommend it.

A short time later we went home. I'm currently supposed to be studying for my Israeli heritage test or doing some science homework, but (1) I gave myself a challenge, (2) I am a procrastinator, and (3) I detest homework.

Right, off to procrastinate some more. Maybe I'll write two blog posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment