Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Okay, this post won't be long, as I've been working on part of the birthday present all afternoon and as such will likely fail my Israeli geography test tomorrow, but I don't care. And I said I'd do this blog post so I shall.

Today, the twenty-third of April, is my friend Amanda's birthday. She has been one of my best friends for over four years now. So this is for her.

Amanda, I hope the unfortunate placement of your birthday this year - the first day back at school after vacation - did not stop you from enjoying it. And I hope you don't care that the numbers are changing, because the difference between today and yesterday is just the same as the difference between yesterday and Saturday. Numbers are numbers and they only matter if you decide they do.

Thanks so much for sticking with me all this time. We do annoy each other sometimes, but so do the best of friends, and I think we've turned out for the better.

I miss you, and happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment