Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shopping

Today my friend Talia and I went out to do some shopping. She decided that it was about time, and I wasn't against it.

So we met up, walked to the bus, and got off near the markets, Allenby, and Sheinkin (the last two are streets). From there we pretty much walked around, going in and out of shops as we pleased, and down to the markets. It was amazing but exhausting, even though I only bought a dress and a tank top and Talia only bought a tank top. We also stopped to eat, of course, but that's not the point.

Sometimes I like shopping outdoors much more than in a mall because it's open and not so shiny-white-stone-y. And a lot of stores here have no physical front window - they have something like a garage door that they pull down when the store closes. So it really is quite enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very much like something I'd want to do. I mish you :(

    ReplyDelete