Thursday, April 5, 2012

I do not like vacation homework because

  1. The Doctor lies (that's rule one, isn't it?).
  2. Vacation is supposed to be work-free. Honestly.
  3. Golpalott's third law states that the antidote to a blended poison must be equal to more than the sum of antidotes for each of the separate components.
  4. There are better things I could be doing.
  5. I could be watching Doctor Who.
  6. I could be reading.
  7. I could be drawing.
  8. I could be watching YouTube.
  9. I could be outside.
  10. I could be walking around Tel Aviv.
  11. I could be lying on my bed and thinking about nothing in particular.
  12. I could be helping cook the Passover food.
  13. I could be watching a movie.
  14. I could be bothering my friends in America.
  15. I could be writing.
  16. I could be making lists.
  17. I could be making and editing videos.
  18. I could be painting.
  19. I could be doing an infinite amount of better things.
  20. No matter how "small" or "easy" the teacher says the assignment is, they aren't the ones doing it so they don't really mind giving it. So it's never what the teacher says.
  21. I could be enriching my knowledge of French.
  22. I could be sleeping.
  23. Homework is overrated.
  24. Homework is overrated.
  25. Homework is overrated.
  26. Homework is overrated.
  27. I could me doing stupid things for the fun of it. Like when I electrocuted myself on purpose with my lamp before it was fixed.
  28. I am a procrastinator.
  29. I could be talking to myself.
  30. I could be getting a haircut.
  31. I could be shopping.
  32. I could be making myself a bag.
  33. I could be taking photos.
  34. I could be decorating my wall.
  35. Homework is overrated.
  36. The Flaw in the Plan
  37. I could be daydreaming.
  38. I could be baking something delicious.
  39. There are a billion reasons to dislike it.
---

If you understood the references, you are awesome. Okay, FINE, now I'll do my history project.

No comments:

Post a Comment