Thursday, November 29, 2012

Near Breaking

Well, yeah. I think "about to break" is the best way to put it.

I've been really stressed, with the speech tournament and Nerdfighter gathering this weekend. And I think I failed today's half of the math test. And NaNo ends tomorrow and I'm probably not gonna win.

I'm exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well, which isn't really saying much because I never really did sleep all that well with a time limit. It takes me ages to fall asleep and I'm exhausted in the morning and that piles on everything else.

But I'll be fine, because my mom is coming back tomorrow and things will be easier and there will be a nerdfighter gathering and so on. I'll be fine, I'm just not extremely fine right now.

I apologize for the mopey post. And now I'm off to do homework and stress some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment