Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today

So I got out of school at 11, got home at 11:20, and then my friend and I headed off to the Prudential Center in search of a suit for her.

We got off at Copley, and I had misremembered the map so we headed off in the wrong direction and then turned around and went back.

Then we went through Copley Place and took the walkways to the Prudential. We went through a few stores, not really finding much in the price range we wanted. Then we ate Indian food and got chocolate and went to Loft and somehow ended up trying on a lot of clothes. One was one of those dresses that only looks good with a belt, which we didn't have, so it looked like a sack.

Her: I am a potato. Don't look at me, I'm a potato. In a sack. With cats on it.

Then we rushed through Barnes and Noble (this was the B&N of In Your Pants Nerdfighter Meetup infamy) and then rushed through Lord and Taylor, and then we passed through Teavana and got some delicious tea. We ended up boarding the T at 4:15 or so.

And then I noticed that someone from the Nerdfighter meetup was there.

Me: DFTBA?
Her: Yep.

And so we rode some more, and at Fenway my friend noticed that my girlfriend was just getting on the T. So we talked and laughed and stuff and then she got off at her stop. Oh, beautiful coincidences.

So, as days go, today was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment