Thursday, July 26, 2012

Life is Long

It has not yet been a month since I left Israel.

Needless to say, it feels like forever.

Just over a month ago I was still in school. In this way of seeing things, a year seems so very long. Heck, a day is a long time. And six months? Well, that's damn long too.

It makes me wonder: what can I do with all this time? There's school and someday a job and everything, but there's always more. Extra hours. They're wasted so easily.

But we are so focused on the future that we don't think of now. Obviously you've got to plan some things, otherwise nothing would happen at all, but what about now? Often I forget about the now. Oh, in so many minutes or hours or days or months such and such is happening, but something is also happening now.

There will never be a moment again like this moment. That's what spurs me to do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment